11/1/09

♥~Quotable Sunday~♥

Mothers Day Gift Ideas

I came upon this "QUOTABLE SUNDAY" meme while catching up with my followers blogs.
I haven't tried this one so I'm new to this one....But it looks fun. You grab the link, make a post about anything that you would like to on quotes and then go check out other blogs that have participated in this as well....There are some good postings out there...Oh be sure to leave your link @ A Daily Dose of Toni http://juststopscreaming.com/2009/11/quotable-sunday-housework- she has some good ones, go on check her out and start your quotes for the day:)I have choosen to do LIFE qoutes...

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Buddha

Your life is what your thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Cary Grant



Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be.
Jose Ortega y Gasset

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
Sholom Aleichem



"Life is short and so is money."
-Bertolt Brecht

"It's a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it."
-W. Somerset Maugham


life/live_laugh_love.gif


This image is from Banner Quotes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All wonderful quotes today! And one of my favorite topics too! I think I like the one in the picture best Life is about change.....
Welcome to Quotable Sunday!

Shelley said...

Nice choice of quotes!

I try to live by:
Your life is what your thoughts make it.
Marcus Aurelius

This quote is so true!

Best Wishes!

Serendipityissweet said...

Great quotes! I love this one: "Your life is what your thoughts make it."
Marcus Aurelius
Happy QS :D

Stacy Uncorked said...

Excellent quote choices! I really like the one in the image 'Life is about change...' Definitely so true!

Have a great week! :)

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger