11/27/09


#152

1. Wait! Wait, don't forget That Christmas isn't all about gift:).

2.Thanksgiving followed at once by Christmas Decorating.

3. The trouble is I have no money :)).

4. My family are too many miles away.

5. With a faint pop My back ached and I was screaming.

6. Last nights moon glarewas shadowy and ominous.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading.....(because i have signed up for the Thanksgiving Challenge Reading Weekend:)) tomorrow my plans include catching up on cleaning and laundry on Sunday, I want to _relax and enjoy time with family before the week starts back up!

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger