11/19/09

♥~Random Dozen~♥




Dawm~from DumbDawn.blogspot.com had left me a nice comment so i mosied on over to her blog page to return the favor and I came upon something I haven't tried...and of course it looked interesting and I wanted to see what my answers would be so:
There is a first time for everything and this is my first Random Dozen:)


1. If you could master one sport, what would it be?
I would have to say BASKETBALL because I have always been interested in it and tried for many years to understand it all while my oldest son played for 9 yrs now and I'm still confused:)).lol

2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision?
I usually go with my gut instinct....it never lies:)

3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
Lynn Archer

4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
Well i will fight for food:))lol so i would have to say Favorite Music...

5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
Mine is in between....no spots and no green just pure yellow.....if anything other than that I won't dare eat it:)

6. Your favorite tree is?
My favorite tree would have to be a Wheepin Willow tree~They are the prettiest tree

7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
I would have to say a 9~I am pretty good wit tech things..but not a genious at them:)

8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
Not within my family~Thank God but my dear friends grandson had a strand of it...but he is better now:)

9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
Oh no.....I always question:) and my hubby hates it...lol

10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
A dog........but my bark is worse than my bite:)

11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
Yes i try to as much as i can.......it's so nice:)

12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?
Just depends on what mood im in......If im in a hurry i will probably go back and forth until one is shorter than the other....lol

2 comments:

chubbydove said...

thanks for the follow, think ill give the random dozen a go it's cute, just moved to kentucky from philly a few months ago so i guess that makes us nieghbors lol, looking forward to reading your blog

Dawn said...

Your Random Dozen was GREAT! I loved it! I think Linda over at 2nd cup puts them out every Wed. So I'm going to be sure to go grab another one next week.
OH WOW! Next week is THANKSGIVING! Holy crud! I'm really confused this week because I thought today was payday....but...uhhh, no no no no, that's NEXT week. Derrrr! Good thing I didn't go nuts spending money yesterday.

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger