11/24/09

BEHIND

Yeah I admit it:) I am behind....I signed up for the Vintage Christmas Monday and I didnt' get my chance to post mine..WHY..Well I'm glad you asked! I had a busy monday that i didn't plan on having....My husband had to be off to work by 5am....which i get him up and ready by 4am....Then my daughter had her Ob/Prenatal Appt at 8am..so I decided to just stay awake....then her glucose sugar test was scheduled and that takes an hour after you drink it.....Well by the time we got home it was 1pm......Yeah along freakn morning at the dr.s office. I was very pleased with myself though i didn't go crazy....lol
Then it was time for school work....which by this time I didn't feel like doing nothing but going to bed......so After the kids got work started I had to lay down.....well as tired as I was you would have thought i could've slept all night.....NOT!! I couldn't even fall asleep......GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!yeah im ready to scream by now...BUT! I didn't well atleast not at that moment..lol
So dinner time was approaching faster than i wanted but I had to feed my family:)) Yeah I know im just so thoughtful and nice...lol really I am!
So My husband was late getting in from work......which just made my flame alittle bigger......anywhooo!!!!
The night time has come......I didn't get a chance to do anything on my agenda....but that is alright! Time is not everything:)) well atleast not all the time!!!!
So....It's time to settle in and BAM.....My husband needs something from walmart! WTH!!!!It's 10pm.....Mind I live in the country which is 30 minutes from town:( So off to venture at walmart for a few things......I return at around 11:30pm.....
By this time i'm pretty much sleep walking.....yeah i even drove with my eyes closed....just joking!

Alright so now it's bedtime.....but the downside of it is it's freakn midnight and I gotta get up with the husband in 4hrs......
Well that was my day.....sorry to bore ya but hey believe me ....IT WAS NO WHERE NEAR BORING ON MY SIDE:))
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED THANKSGIVING
I WILL BE ON LATER TO CATCH UP WITH THINGS AND BLOG HOP...I NEED SOME GOOD READING!!!!

OH AND IM ALMOST TO 100 FOLLOWERS:)) YIP~EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger