11/20/09

I'm finally gonna do a book review:)

Just something short and sweet that I just have to share with my Fellow Bloggers:)) Well i have been searching and trying to find a place to start on doing book reviews, I done the application process and was happy to see a email this morning from them giving me the chance to request a book of my choice.....I found a great site:) I'm so excited that I just can't wait to recieve the book and start reading it and then on to finish my 1st review! I have started on a different blog just for book reviews but since I have not actually done one (yet) it's pretty much empty,but give me time and it will be busy~busy~busy..Stop on over to get a glimpse at it and picture it in the near future:))http://iwannabookreview.blogspot.com Ok..maybe im getting too exctied.....But I LOVE TO READ!! I'm rather excited to read from an author that I have not read from......Wish me luck:)

1 comment:

Xenia said...

That's great, congrats! I love book reviews but unless it's a picture book, I can never find the time to read them... good luck with it!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger