11/1/09

♥~National Blogging Month is here~♥


National Blog Posting Month: 30 Posts in 30 Days
Ok I came upon this at http://theunexperiencedmom.blogspot.com/ There are really no rules except you blog 30 post in 30 days:) So all you bloggers out there jump in and start blogging!
Basically, the goal is to write one post a day for the entire month. No need to sign up anywhere or do anything other than blog!
I'm looking forward to reading some good blogs this month:)) HAPPY BLOGGING!

(Please leave a comment on my blog if you are going to take part in this so I can remember to check your blog for new posts frequently!)

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I am going to be doing this! It shouldn't be too hard! I look forward to reading what everyone posts

Buckeroomama said...

Haha, when I first read about NaBloPoMo from another blogger pal, I wrote to ask if she made it up! Okay, now I know she didn't. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I'm gonna try and do this. *smiles*

Amy said...

Good for you. Everytime I set this goal for myself, something happens that I am not able to blog, like problems with the computer, internet, etc.

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger