11/18/09

♥~The Simple Womans Day Book~♥



FOR TODAY, Wednesday, November 18, 2009...
Outside my window...It's raining and it's dark outside....Oh how i love the sound of rain falling:))
I am thinking...that im so glad the hubby was able to get his tooth pulled today:) seeing him in pain is hard:(
I am thankful for...my kids and husband and my family overall:)
From the learning rooms...were getting caught up since were behind due to the funeral and just letting the kids take a few days to get thru the emotions
From the kitchen....well......I made a few cheeseburgers on the foreman grill...
I am wearing...my sweats, and one of my hubby's t-shirts and socks..my feet are cold
I am creating....a mess on my blog page...trying to reconstruct it..lol
I am going....to go brush my hair and my teeth....i just got out of the shower
I am reading....no book right now, but alot of good blogs:)
I am hoping....that everything works out with my hubbys's new job
I am hearing....the furnace run!
Around the house....well everything is a mess pretty much.......house work is never done:))
One of my favorite things....is to see my children smile!
A few plans for the rest of the week:Well it's wednesday already, no appts or nothing just getting the kids caught up with the school work....and me with my blogging:)
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...(This is my son Steven~ He is my True Cowboy:))

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger