11/22/09

~I just couldn't resist~


While going thru updated blogs that I follow, I found a post on Vintage Patina:http://vintagepatina.blogspot.com/2009/11/vintage-christmas-monday.html that caught my eye! I'm excited to find this as I'm slowly getting into the christmas spirit.....

From now until Christmas there will be a Vintage Christmas Monday. Stop on over and check her great vintage christmas ideas out and then stop on over to anything goes/http://thepottingshed-anythinggoeshere.blogspot.com sign up to participate....Look forward to seeing your great vintage christmas ideas:))))

All ya gotta do is post every Monday about your vintage christmas:) Yup that easy!
Well I'm off to go start on mine.......Happy Blogging:))

3 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Looking forward to seeing yours! I just found out about it too... hope you will visit me today for my Vintage Christmas Monday! Bisous... Julie Marie

Cascia Talbert said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I love your Christmas theme!

anythinggoeshere said...

It will be so much for to see your Vintage Christmas posts. And I love your snowflake blog wallpaper. xo Joan

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger