11/20/09

♥~FRIDAY FILL~IN~♥


#151
1. We need _to win the lottery___.
2. ___My hubby called and left me a voicemail~he said he loved me and missed me ___ and it made me smile.
3. If you want _anything learn to get it yourself....don't depend on anyone__.
4. __I don't like winter____ because ___it's cold out ___.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think __it's a pretty fair percentage______.
6. _My Family___ makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching a movie w/hubby while the kids are gone____, tomorrow my plans include _working in the yard, weather permitting____ and Sunday, I want to _BE LAZY____!

1 comment:

harmonysong said...

I love lazy days! :) Enjoy your sunday!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger