11/21/09

~TWILIGHT~



Ok.....I was waiting so long for this movie to finally come and BAM.....Nov 20, 2009 came and it's out! Well I didnt' get to go out and watch it at the theaters so I just waited patiently until it came online for me to watch and Oh it was worth the wait....well i only had to wait 2 days and I watched it for free:))

I love Edward Cullen:)) (Shhhhhhhh.Don't tell the hubby) lol
The movie is awesome~keeps ya on your feet and you get your eyes full:))yeah the body of Jacob and Edward~ Oh i so thought i was in heaven:)) lol I'm just full of it aren't I? lol
Well the ending~all i can say is Your gonna have to watch it and see for yourself

So now that I've seen it I am already for the next one........Why do movies end leaving you wondering what's going to happen next? Oh i just could scream..well i actually did scream and my husband thought i was having a heart attack......

We wait so long just for our suspension to get put back on hold again.....
So until the next one:
Which is June 30th, 2010 this is just torture ya'll:))

2 comments:

Mommy PR said...

pleaseeee tell me where you watched it!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH

Amy J said...

OMG! I just watched it at the theater today and LOVED it!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger