11/28/09

~Welcome to My Saturday 9~


1. When was the last time you jetted away for the holidays?
Well I would have to say never.....I have only flown twice and it was for my fathers surgeries....Never for a holiday!

2. What is your fondest birthday memory?
Oh wow.....I really only remeber one and that is when my family tricked me on my 13th birthday and acted like they forgot about me and i was asked to babysit and i said yes,,,,then when i got to my sisters to watch her son....they were all there and had me a surprise party:0

3. What names do you go by?
Mom, Joanna, Jo-Jo and can't forget the famous one...Hey you!

4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
I am looking forward to having a good christmas this year!

5. Where is your least favorite place to be, and why?
In the city...because i have lived in the country for a while now and i can't stand crowds of people and traffic.......Im a road rager:))

6. Have you ever had a scary stalker type?No i don't think i have or well i hope i don't

7. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Don't really have one.

8. What are two activities you do after eating Thanksgiving Dinner?
Sit and watch football and take a nap

9. What did your family do for Thanksgiving when you were a kid? Do you still do it? If not explain why.
We never did anything fancy...Just cook, eat and visit with one another....and watch football:)


Stop on over at join the fun with all the good questions for Saturday 9:)
http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I can relate to the city traffic and going country.

Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/11/who-heck-says-this-im-looking-for-long.html

The Book Resort said...

What an awesome 13th birthday!

I love to visit the city but prefer the 'burbs!

harmonysong said...

ah yes, the famous "hey you!" I get that a lot, too! Fun questions! You need to take a flight somewhere with an exciting destination sometime!

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi sweetie..
I found your blog through Joans.A Vintage Christmas. Your name drew me to the blog. You are a City Girl Gone Country. I am a Country Girl Gone City. I am still laughing over this one. How sweet is that?

I love your blog. So cute. I have signed up to follow you. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop over and say hi. I would love for you to follow my blog as well.

Country hugs...Sherry

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger