11/2/09

♥~Time to Show it off~♥



This is a week or so over due...Since I havent' been on here lately i didn't get that chance to show off my new award that I recieved:))
Manda over @ Mandablogsabout.blogspot/ chose me as one of the 7 for the Kreativ Blogger Award. She is all about Kreativ..so go on over and check her blog out!

Ok~ The Rules for accepting this Kreativ Blog is....

Tell 7 things that you don't already know about me.
Name 7 other blogs to receive this award
Leave a comment on each of the blogs I nominated
Thank the person who gave you the award.

So on with the Seven things you don't know about me. (Thinking:)

1.I'm the youngest of 7 kids:)
2.I love Dr. Pepper
3.My favortie color is Purple/Orange
4.I don't watch t.v.
5.I'm going to be a nana in Feb 2010:))
6.I love to cook~ sometimes
7.I have never broke a bone!(thank goodness)

Okay, so now you know some interesting things about me that you didn't know before, here are the seven blogs that I am gonna pass this award onto:Enjoy!!

1.BarefootAngel.blogspot.com
2.gardenofmany.com
3.threepumpkinslittle.squarespace.com
4.crazylittlething-calledlife.blogspot.com
5.outofthenotebook.blogspot.com
6.anutinanutshell.com
7.joymadefull.blogspot.com
So there you go, you all deserve it and I hope you enjoy your new award. :)

So now I'm off to let all these bloggers know they have one waiting for them!

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Congratulations on your award! Thank you so much for passing it on to me.

I am also a fellow Dr Pepper lover!! I just had my first one of the day already. :)

Veronica Lee said...

Congrats on the well-deserved award!

April D said...

Congratulations on the award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me!! My first blog award!! :-)

Margaret said...

I love Dr Pepper too!!!!!!!! I have also never broke a bone! Congrats on the award!

Sheila Rae said...

Hey girl.. You won one of my giveaways. The Yoplait Light+ Giveaway.

I need your full name and address, and email so I can have them ship your prize to ya :)
I hope you like it :)

Email me your info. sheilarae71@gmail.com

Sheila
www.livingsmartgirl.com

Amy said...

congrats

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger