11/17/09

♥~TEN THINGS TUESDAY~♥

ten things tuesday...

Ten things that make my life easier:

1) Microwave~ So i don't have to cook all the time.....the kids can warm things up fast:)

2) Computer~To have things to do like talkin to friends and blogging.

3) Husband~He works to take care of us and im able to stay at home with the children:)

4) Short Hair~ it's easy to do something with at times.

5) E~mail~to keep in touch with family memebers.

6) Digital Camera~ easy to just take the picture and then download instead of takin to the store for develpment.

7) Money~ Money makes the world go round.

8) Family~They help me through out the days and makes things easier at time.

9) Clothes~Oh to keep me warm this time of year:))

10) Cell Phone~Cuz i can take it with me everywhere i go and you can reach me anytime or anywhere.

1 comment:

Jacquie @ Joy Made Full said...

Yeah, I'm hoping Santa will bring a little extra money our way for Christmas! lol What would we do without digital cameras? Right now all I have is the one on my phone and the pics aren't the greatest. Someday I'll dig our other one out and actually use it!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger