10/31/09

♥~Catching up~♥

Wow!! It's been a while since i have been on here and i do apolgize for that:) I was not feeling well for a few days, my daughter being pregnant and all her complaints, my son bieng bored all the time, the hubby not working and my MIL sick w/cancer! So today, everyone is gone and I'm home alone hoping to get a few things done and catch up with my followers and get a few good blogs down myself. I didn't even get to finish the 10 count down that i wanted to do, but i will forgive myself just this once..lol "HAPPY HALLOWEEN" I can't believe this year is almost over with...another year i will start my christmas shopping on christmas eve:))lol
We have plans to go to my nephews for thanksgiving and there we are going to have my daughters babyshower since the whole family will be around. The weather is gloomy and rainy out so i don't plan on leaving my warm nest today:) Well i better get off here and start catching up....Hope everyone has a safe and happy halloween!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hope you have a great Halloween as well!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger