10/18/09

♥~ABC's of MeMe~♥

♥~~♥


A- Advocate for:Against abortion! is that right....is that what advocate means?lol


B- Best Feature:My Brain..lol


C- Could do without:Television


D- Dreams and desires:To become a labor and delivery nurse


E- Essential items:Computer, internet, dr.pepper and family:)


F- Favorite past time:Blogging


G- Good at:Bieng a mom


H- Have never tried:Drugs


I- If I had a million dollars:I would be rich!!


J- Junkie for:Soda....i guess


K- Kindred spirit:I will give the shirt off my back for anyone....Oh as long as i am wearing another one underneath..:)


L- Little known fact:That it's 9:30 and it's past my bedtime....


M- Memorable moment:when my children were born

N- Never again will I:Drive down a country road at dark time by myself after looking and reading alot of things about halloween:))


O- Occasional indulgence:hhmmm..

P- Profession:SAHM/HOMESCHOOLER/CMA/PHLEBOTOMIST


Q- Quote:"Live like today is your last day"!


R- Reason to smile:My Family

S- Sorry about:Complaining about things that i really could have been ok. with if i just stopped and thought....someone out there has it worse than me...Just be thankful


T- Things you are worrying about right now:My mother n law that is dying of cervical caner:(


U- Uninterested in:Myspace


V- Very scared of:Tornados


W- Worst habits:Spending to much time on the computer and not enough time cleaning..lol

Y- Yummiest dessert:Cake with a glass of milk:)

X- X marks my ideal vacation spot:Bahamas

Z- Zodiac sign:Libra


http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/10/what-are-you-advocate-for.html

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger