10/20/09

♥~MY TO~DO~LIST TUESDAY~♥


I came upon this Meme for tuesday and i thought it would do me good to get something done! This is my first one and look forward to checking off my boxes as i get something done. And if you would like a To~Do~List just click on the above picture.


Pay bills by saturday

Finish up my Countdown Halloween blogs and save draft(this way they are ready for each day):)

Have a schedule done for kids homeschooling by monday(this is a must do)

Clean the yard up

Go to pumpkin path this weekend and get a few good pumpkins and then decorate

I want to stop drinking soda or limit myself to 2 aday

7 comments:

Dealightfully Frugal said...

Following from MBC. I would love for you to check out my blog too:
http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/

JoAnna said...

Thanks for stopping by:) I will return the favor:))

Dealightfully Frugal said...

Thanks for stopping by. The Gratitude Challenge is for anyone, so if you are interested give it a try. I have noticed a few other blogs have already joined in.

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Great to see you joining us this week! What a great list you've gotm, and I adore the background to your blog, so cute!! :) Great to make your acquaintance! Let's kick some To Do butt this week!

Unknown said...

Good Idea having a list! You taught me something
about saving drafts. I never knew you could do
that. This is Tee following from the MBC! Stop
by my blog and follow and comment please! You
can find me here:

http://thegrabbag-tanya.blogspot.com/

Charlene said...

Greetings from MBC! What a great idea - thanks for sharing!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Hi again, how did YOU do this week with your list? :) I hope you got some stuff crossed off, and tackled for the week :) Are you ready to take on another list with us this week?? :)

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger