10/16/09


~INSIDE JOB~

This is my very first Saturday 9:) I posted this at 12:19 am on saturday so im not sure why it is showing up Friday...Oh well, here goes!


1.When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a nurse.
2.Did you ever persue that career?
No, but i am a cma/phlebotomist another two years of schooling and im in there:)
3.If your not in the field, What changed?
4.What is your current job?I'm a SAHM:))
5.Whats the best part of what you do?Taking care of my family all the time.
6.Do you have plans to do something else down the road? I plan on going back to school for my RN.
7.How did you get your present job? If your a SAHM, how long did you need to make that move?I didn't really have to plan this, my husband just wanted me home and here i am:)
8.Did your parents influence your choices of jobs over the years? No not really, i pretty much made my own choices on my career path.
9.What advice would you give your children on careers? That you need to have one...and to follow thru and make a goal so you will have something to look forward to accomplishing something oneday.
DON'T MISS OUT....JOIN US AT SATURDAY 9

1 comment:

Veronica Lee said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm now following your lovely blog.

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger