10/22/09

♥~CALGON TAKE ME AWAY~♥

I suppose I'm fixin to call it a night. Today has been a lazy day for me, considering I havne't done nothing, well I did a few loads of laundry, dishes and took trash out if you wanna call that doing something.....that is my everyday thing anymore. I have a really bad headache and I can't decide if it's from not wearing my glasses...(duh)lol or because I haven't had any caffeine today.......Yup I am trying to give it up, I drink way to much and I know if I stop drinking it then I can loose a few pounds easy.......Well see:) Anywhoo....the kids done good on school work today and im all ready for tomorrow's work day:) Yeah I'm finally getting it together.....Dinner was a eat what ever night in my house....the kitchen was closed and the chef was off duty...*(that would be me).lol:)) The day was an ok day...I read some really good blogs and I done a few things myself.....I am slowly getting my way around in the Blog World...although the hills are high and the curves are sharp....with my 4x4 it shouldn't be a problem....hahaha(giggles) So then it's time for the hard working husband to come home and he walks in the door sits at the computer desk, puts his head down and says " I lost my job"......OMGosh...Did I just hear what I think i heard? Why? I say to myself in my head......then he says "Honey don't worry, I am gonna be working by monday no problem"....Oh I believe him....well I would if it wasn't October of 2009! Ya know.....Today is keep what job you got cuz it's hell trying to find another one. So maybe that is why I have a really bad headache becuz my mind is racing and i'm confused and frustrated and ........blah..blah....blah......Well i guess this is the end...until I return tomorrow......Thanks for stopping by ya'll
Goodnight my fellow bloggers and I hope tomorrow.....brings better things and Oh takes my headache away:) YA'LL COME BACK NOW YA HEAR!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I noticed you are now follwing me..awesome and thanks! I will add tonight when I get home!

I hope your hubby can find a job...it is a wicked world out there!

Kate said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's job :-( My husband was laid off in January of this year, and was offered a job in August. It was a long road, but I'm praying that your road will be very short.
Thanks for stopping by today :-)
Blessings to you.
Kate

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger