10/22/09

♥~8 Days to Halloween~♥

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Stuff




So my next thing on my 10 favorite things about Halloween is "GHOSTS".....BOOO!!! Did I scare ya? Well sorry for that....I got carried away! You gotta love a ghost, they are one of the main things of Halloween I think.....(now remember my blog, my opinion)lol..MySpace GraphicsMySpace Graphics
Ok well it's time for some info or facts, which is it? Um....How about Halloween Superstitions:

If you hear footsteps following you on Halloween,
You must not look round,
For it is the dead who are following.
And you should not meet their glance. (Irish)

Swallow a thimble full of salt before going to bed and remain silent and your future mate will come give you a drink in the night. (19th century America)

If a bat flies into a house it is a sign that ghosts are about and maybe the ghost let the bat in

A person born on Halloween can see and talk to spirits

If a candle flame suddenly turns blue, there's a ghost nearby

If you see a spider on Halloween, it could be the spirit of a dead loved one who is watching you
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Stuff


Ok I have been wanting to see the new movie "Paranormal Activity".....Let me remind you I dont' like scary movies....and i barely watch them......But this was online tonight and My husband said "Honey let's watch this".....i hesitated and said I'm busy right now, go ahead and start without me....haha~yeah i am trying to avoid it.....lol well that worked for a short time...then he caught on to what i was doing..lol Anywhoo.......I sat in the chair behind him to kinda look over his shoulder.....I got to the part where the girl is .........well now if i tell you then i will be ruining the movie now won't I..........Oh don't you just hate when that happens? I hope everyone enjoys:)) Happy Halloween!!
Come back tomorrow for my day 7 Countdown:))








No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger