10/19/09

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY...October 19th

Outside my window~

I am thinking~Of my sick Mother~N~Law that is sick with cervical cancer!

I am thankful for~Having heat this time of year..it's cold here in OHIO

I am wearing~My grey~n~white OHIO STATE tee with my black pants...and a pair of socks:)

I am remembering~A time when my oldest was out at the barn and a cow scared him and we all just laughed so hard:))

I am going~to get a shower and get ready for bed..i have been staying up way tolate!

I am reading~a book i got from the library, um....it's called SHANGHAI GIRLS/by Lisa See

I am hoping~to have our phone back on really soon! off for technical reasons..grrrr!!

On my mind~My daughter that is away for the night.....she is pregnant and i worry about her being away from me....I want to be there always to protect her.

Noticing that~My 15 yr young son has really gotten taller and is getting muscles....Oh No my baby is growing up:))
From the kitchen...

Around the house~nothing much..were watching a movie together tonight and dinner was a bowl of cereal for me...I said eat whatever night tonight:))

One of my favorite things~Blogging...yup I'm Addicted..lol

From my picture journal~
This was taken this morning...we had our first real frost today and i had to get a picture of it...It's neat.....

1 comment:

Helene said...

This was fun to read!!! Nothing wrong with eating cereal for dinner...we do it all the time!!

Thanks for the follow! I'm following you as well!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger