10/17/09

♥~Midnight Moment~♥

I have spent all day at a Magical Halloween Blog Party over @ "A Fanciful Twist". I had a Fang~Tastic time visiting everyones Halloween Party Blogs. I can tell that everyone put great time into them and it shows well:) As for me, i had like one day to get it together so it's not long, but hey I tried:) I have read Halloween Story after story, seen pictures after pictures and plenty of yummy desserts, black cats, witches, spiders, pumpkins and skeletons. You name it, if it has to do with Halloween i seen it today! I had such a blast! My head is spinning, my eyes are burning and not to mention my bottom is sore from the broom riding:)) As I lay my head down tonight i'm fearful of having nightmares about the cutest Halloween Blog @ Just Add Glitter And Stir/ http://Katamommydamacy.blogspot.com
Please if you don't believe me take a look for yourself:) That is why i like blogging because My opinion counts and My thoughts are heard!! Oh i like that:))
Not bad for a beginner...lol
As far as the rest of my day it went so slow, i'm thinking because the weather. It has me all cooped up inside all the time.....because i don't like the cold! But im not lost because i have you...all my fellow bloggers! I'm so glad that i decided to join the Blogging World!!!! About this time last night i was searching through blogs and reading them and i felt something crawling on my leg, OMG! I reached down inside my sweat pants and grabbed something....lol...well it wasnt' funny at the time! I threw it before i even looked at it..IT WAS A SPIDER....Don't ask me how it got there cuz i have no clue..so NOTE TO SELF:Check pants thourghly before putting them on. Today i recieved my very first award and im excited to show it off on my "My Crazy Life" Blog....Check it out sometime:)http://daysnoctober2009.blogspot.com Sorry this all has to come to an end but it's time for this witch to get her beauty sleep! Happy Blogging to all my fellow bloggers.....Goodnight♥

1 comment:

Amada Lebel said...

Thanks for coming by my blog this morning, hope you had a good time - take care and rest your "broom" sores ;)
Regards,
Amada

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger