10/22/09

♥~Thursdays Afternoon Tea Party~♥


1) What color is your toothbrush?Pink and White

2) Name one person who made you smile today.Well it's early and everyone is in bed, but when my husband was off to work, He said "I love You Honey".....and that made me smile....

3) What is your favorite candy bar? Watchamacallit.....i believe my spelling is off...lol

4) What is the last thing you said aloud?Becareful honey and have a good day!

5) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?Chocolate

6) Ever go camping?Oh yeah...we go every summer and it's fun. I missed it this past summer, we didn't get to make it...but next one we will.

7) Are you a cat person or a dog person?I'm a cat person, i recently lost my cat Moe and haven't got another one since. But I'm a dog person too...we have three!

8) What was the last thing you ate?A bowl of honey bunches of oats:)

9) How long have you been blogging?just since this month.....October 2009

10) What or who is your inspiration for your blog? My family, myself and the one and only GOD:)

If you would like to join in on Thursdays' Afternoon Tea Party.....Click on the button to the right or go on over to http://underthegoldenappletree.blogspot.com/ where the tea party begins:))

5 comments:

Richele McFarlin said...

Thanks so much for participating! This was my first tea party...so I was totally convinced I would be the only one! lol. I know these things take time.

When I was a kid I had to get Whachamacallits...uh..or however that's spelled, everytime I went to the grocery store with my mom!

Jacquie @ Joy Made Full said...

It's nice to see another person likes chocolate ice cream. I usually feel like the only one!

Amy said...

Thanks for a fun Thursday idea! I'll check it out. I love that candy bar too. Yumyum.

Thanks,

Amy
http://housewifehacks.com

Xenia said...

Mmmm, anyone who doesn't say chocolate must be crazy!

Following you from the Friends MBC group...
http://thanksmailcarrier.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

great list , I awarded you a award you ca pick it up here on my site

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger