4/26/10

National Mom's Nite Out: the Ultimate Celebration of Motherhood

Something I came across on MBC and I thought "Hey this is my reason to get a break":)
I love finding new things that I haven't heard of...cuz then I get to pass it on to all you good people:))

Good enough I say! Don't you?

Well I gotta be honest and say I never get a moms night out. Heck, I don't even remember the last time I went out, now that is bad! I am always busy with the kids, grandbaby, husband, house, pets and school I usually forget myself:) Really~ I need a night out! Not so much a night out but some ME time...I don't care to much for going out, but love to just stay n and do my things. So for all you moms out there you should take this day into consideration:)) and join in..

Click on the Momsniteout above and head over to find out more on this great day:))

1 comment:

Jeni said...

stopping by to say hi! You send me a friend request on Mom Blogger Club! Now following you

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger