4/26/10

~Happy Birthday to Walter Lantz~4/27/1900




His most successful creation came in 1940 with Woody Woodpecker – the zany bird whose memorable laugh became an instant success with the American theater-going public.




He passed away in 1994 but the cartoons he produced and directed still seem as fresh and funny today as they did when they were first released.




I loved woody woodpecker and always laughed like him when i was younger. Great cartoons that I love to still watch...Hey I'm still kid at heart:))~


R.I.P WALTER

1 comment:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out if you haven't already.
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger