4/30/10

Friday Fill~Ins




1. I was _TRYING TO TAKE A NAP BUT THE PHONE WOULDN'T STOP RINGING____.
2. _MY ESSAY WORK WAS DUE TODAY__ and I left my book __IN THE FREAKN CAR_______.
3. Why __ME?:))________.
4. ____JUSTICE BEING SERVED ___ was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was ___OOOOOK!!!___________.
6. __OH YEAH______--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _spending time with my grandbaby and the hubby is coming home____, tomorrow my plans include _takin my oldest to get his tuxedo for prom next weekend and shop for me some shoes:)____ and Sunday, I want to _RELAX____!

7 comments:

Stuff could always be worse said...

Great fill ins, very funny
kim

bridget3420 said...

Found your blog on MBC. I'm following your blog. Here is my info if you want to follow me too:

http://bridget3420.blogspot.com
http://freebies4meandu.blogspot.com

Nan said...

Found your blog on MBC. I'm following your blog. Here is my info if you want to follow me too:
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com/
Nan.

Pam said...

The phone rings anything I try to take a nap!
Stopping by from the twitter comment club. Hope you will stop by my blog also!

湖聿湖聿 said...

Rome was not built in a day......................................................

韋成韋成 said...

18禁,聊天,免費影片,美女短片,0401,免費聊天,免費視訊,0204,78論壇,亞洲影城,視訊聊天,免費影片,聊天室,ut,成人,視訊,都都,視訊,打飛機專用網,小高聊天室,視訊,免費影片,a片免費,a片,18,免費線上視訊,日本a電影,影音視訊聊天室,貼圖區,av,383,77p2p,85cc,無碼,av影片,av專賣店,a片線上看,a圖,免費線上影片,微風成人

JeanBrian8544 said...

非常感謝~3Q~....................................................

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))