4/11/10

"IT'S PARTY TIME"

And like always I'm late:))...(giggles)

Welcome to my UBP! Where we are going to......


This is my very first Ultimate Blog Party and I am very excited!
My name is Joanna and I am a mother to three teenagers, a nana to one beautiful baby girl and a wife to one great man.:)) I love my family dearly

I just recently started back to college to persue my career as a R.N. and I want to specialize in Labor and Delivery. It is going to be a rough and long road but I have faith and I know I can do this:)) (SMILES)

I have been homeschooling my kids for the past 3 years and next year they are going back to public school so that will be interesting..

My husband is a truck driver and I sometimes go with him and I enjoy that time because that is the only alone time we get to talk and spend with one another, between my schooling, kids, grandbaby and then he is gone sunday thru sat!!

My blog is alittle bit about everything: I am starting to do reviews for some companys, I love to read and do book reviews as well, when i get the time, I love doing the daily meme's, I try to post everyday but sometimes there is a gap in them days but i do eventually try to catch up...

My name City Girl Gone Country reflects on me...I was raised in the city and then 6 yeasrs ago we moved to the country where my husband is from.. I always thought i loved the city life, but that no longer is true:))
I love the country, the air, the scene..just everything about it...

Well i better get ready and start blog partying, there are going to be lots of great bloggers to meet during this week and I can't wait!! So untill next time:))

"HAPPY BLOGGING AND GET YOUR PARTY SHOES ON AND LETS DANCE"!


There are lots of great prizes to be won...but my top three pick is going to bee:))
1.US1~Grand Prize~Toshiba Satellite L505D-ES5025
2.US3~Win a $150 Shopping Spree @ A Rocking Horse to love
3.US104~$50 Visa Vanilla Gift Card

But then the list continues:)))(giggles with excitement))
US37~$20 VISA GIFT CARD
US46~Scentsy Plug in warmer with three scents
Pretty much just on down the list in no order.....I just wanna win something and all the prizes are good ones;:)))))

13 comments:

Tracee said...

I am sad that I have just now found your blog - hopefully we will become friends. Happy Sunday!

Tracee

reviewfromhere.com

Merry said...

Stopping by from UBP10! Your blog is great. I'm following now. I hope you will stop by my blog and say "hi"! www.merrywithchildren.com. Happy partying!

JoAnna said...

Thanks for stopping by...I tried to get to your www.merrywithchildren.com but it won't bring anything up.....will keep trying though..:))

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

Joanna - Popping in to say hi! I already follow you - but I saw you want to be a L&D nurse (that's what I do!!!!). So fun - I always wanted you to know - that I went back to school to get my BSN - with 2 little ones. My daughter was 6 months old and my son was 2 yrs old. SO YOU CAN DO IT!!!! YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!!!

alexis said...

hi! thanks for stopping by my blog party. i have been considering going back to school to become a nurse for a long time, but haven't gotten around to it yet. but you've given me hope!

hope to see you around soon!

Anonymous said...

Stopping by from the UBP10, so very glad to meet you!

D.Rene.

Anonymous said...

Better late than never. ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog...nice to "meet" you :)

Enjoy the rest of the party!

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

I was late too - it's fashionable :)

Christine said...

Hey, stopping by for the party! I’m following you now so I hope to learn more about you and your blog and family soon. http://intheknowgiveaways.blogspot.com

Brandie said...

Nice to "meet" you. I am an RN school is hard but you can do it. I work in the ICU but not too much while my kids are little. I prefer being home with them but when they get older I am sure I will work more. Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Barbara said...

Hi thank you for stopping by my blog, and for being a follower, I am now your follower too, and have really enjoyed my visit here, have a great day and fun in blogging.
Hugs Barbara from http://bakinnbitsbarbara.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Goodluck working on your RN!!! If you've raised three kids, have a grandchild... school will be a piece of cake. We'd love to have you come by our place: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

視訊美女protein視訊美女proteng視訊美女sogo 色論壇視訊美女巨乳34c視訊美女小魚視訊美女寫真集視訊美女寫真視訊美女分享視訊美女免費點數視訊美女免費試玩視訊美女免費觀看視訊美女偷拍貼圖視訊美女側錄視訊美女做愛視訊美女ws888視訊美女ut視訊美女kkyou視訊美女kikyou視訊美女聊天事視訊美女聊天是視訊美女聊天室視訊美女聊天kk俱樂部視訊美女聊天童顏巨乳視訊美女聊天的技巧視訊美女聊天 kk 俱樂部視訊美女聊天 kk 視訊美女engine視訊美女engin視訊美女didipp視訊美女網77p2p視訊美女聊天]視訊美女遊戲視訊美女自拍視訊美女jp成人視訊美女joun視訊美女jealousy視訊美女ing視訊美女happystore視訊美女happyhome聊天室 網愛ez網愛聊天室網愛技巧性愛影片圖a片上看a片線看av成性感遊戲18禁線上成人影片論壇
線上成人區
情色線上成人影片
免費線上成人影片論壇
免費線上成人小說
線上成人影片交友
線上成人影片免費線上影片交友
色情視訊美女
色美媚視訊美女
美國免費線上視訊美女
視訊美女 didipp

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger