4/23/10

~FRIDAY FILL~INS~


#173

1. Where are my glasses I cant c?

2. If wishes were horses then my barn would be full:)

3. I'd like to see my entire family get together for a family reunion.

4. When I was a teen, I thought that i could conqure the world and here at the age of 36, i am a mother to three teens, a husband, a grandbaby and in college, I haven't conqured anything yet:))lol.

5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "I'M TELLING YOUR DAD"

6. I'd have a hard time doing without DR.PEPPER!! I'M ADDICTED:)).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING TO RIDE IN THE SEMI WITH MY HUBBY, tomorrow my plans include GOING TO THE FLEA MARKET WITH THE FAMILY and Sunday, I want to GET MY HOMEWORK DONE AND READY FOR SCHOOL ON MONDAY!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What? A grandma at 36??? I'd say you've conquered life. YOu seem to have learned the knack of living life as it comes. Life is a journey, so keep on trucking. Nice to find you on FF. Come follow Steadfast for a look at a different part of the world.

Joaness said...

Wow you have your hands full! I have 2 children, 20 and 25. No grandkids and not ready yet.
Labor and Delivery is a nice area of Nursing. I liked ER Nursing!
Here for FF. Have a great weekend and stop by to visit when you have a chance. Love your blog and am bookmarking it so I can come back!
http://herroyaljoaness.blogspot.com/

makeupthoughts said...

I am your new follower love your blog.:)))hope you'll follow me back I have some great prize giveaways...makeupthoughts.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Just saw you joined NaBlo PoMo, Mom's who blog.
You still can conquer the world, one blog at a time. I think that's why I like to blog and read blogs.

Welcome.

My blog is: www.artexperiencesfortots.wordpress.com

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger