4/20/10

Rachel Ray Skillet Review


Rachel Ray porcelain nonstick cookware is just what I needed in my kitchen. Not only for the beautiful colors but for the nice easy clean, durable nonstick interior, the grippy silicone handle~which is oven safe to 400'F and for the fast, even heating.

If you have been in my kitchen, then you would have said thank goodness for csn online stores for this opportuntiy to review such a wonderful product at a great price.

This twin pack of 8" & 10" skillets come with a limited lifetime warranty
Suitable for solid plate~ceramic~gas~radiant ring and halogen.

These skillets are a easy breeze to clean and are light weight. They live up my expectations 100% and plan on purchasing the whole set. I use them with my everyday cooking and my husband is just glad I finally found a pan that I can't burn.

Rachel Ray products are available for a good price on csn.com

Looking for a corner tv stand? Check out csn stores. There are lots to choose from and great prices.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Isn't CSN stores great?? They are so generous!!

Miss Liz said...

I've been wanting to buy some of those pans but wasn't sure if they'd live up to the hype. Thanks for the review!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger