4/25/10



I have been slacking alittle bit on my daily blogging:( Sorry for that, but college life, being a nana and a wife and a momma has gotten the best of me this past week..But I will survive and here I am:))lol (grins)

Stop on over to MannLand5 and sign up with Mr. Linky and join in on GTKY!!Hope to see you there~


1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
Well i don't like horror movies so that is out of the question:)
I would have to go with a comedy, cuz i love to laugh and make others laugh..

2. Do you recycle?
yes i do but not all the time..

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes I have


4. Do you have a nickname?
JoJo


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Hmm....don't really know about this one..I guess i would have to say "old"...my kids say im old and that im oldfashioned! Hey I'm just hitting my prime i tell them:))



6. What are your Summer staples?
FLIP FLOPS AND CAPRIS:)) SUN DRESSES SOMETIMES!


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
A watch and earrings

8. Are you happy with your boob size?
Yeah i reckon so...

----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger