10/20/10

~Stampin Up~

I have joined a Scrapbooking and Card Making Club:) Yeah finally found something that i like to do and hope to become good at it. My first meeting was free and fun:) I actually took a friend with me and her friend came and we all three signed up for the club...I look forward to making some new friends and some neat scrapbooking pages and some cards..while learning some new things. It's my get away once amonth for a few hours...Have some adult conversation and enjoy my self..Bout time huh? lol

Well i just wanted to share with everyone~I have been rather overwhelmed with school work and family things that i have not had time for blogging.....crazy isn't it:))~ I am sure everyone understands...

Happy Blogging to everyone and Have a great Hump Day:)

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger