11/1/10

Adult Review Only

I was so excited to get this chance again...and I so needed the boost:)
I absoulutly loved this Red Satin Sexy Gown!

As seeing in on the website and real person, It is the same:) I love the feel of the gown, satin is always so soft and smooth...My husband was very excited that I got to do another product testimonial from an adult site..What I intended this gown for was well worth attempting to bring back that flare in the bedroom, and Boy did it work:)

Now I am by no means as little as the model in the picture, I am a Plus Size woman, i guess I can admit:)

I felt sexy in this and It really made a big smile on the husbands face.....Now that right there tells me I didn't go wrong with picking this product:)




Be elegant and sexy in this charming red gown by Fantasy Lingerie. Crafted of soft stretch satin, this gown will embrace your curves in all the right places. The sheer front panel features an embroidered mesh with beautiful floral designs. The bustline has a scalloped lace trim, and features a red rosette in the center

The length was perfect for me because I am tall...I did have a little bit of itchy feeling but after washing this sexy gown the itch is starting to fade away. After my washing of this satin lingerie the material is still in good shape as it was when I first received it in the mail and wore it.

My husband loves the feel of the material, smooth, satin and silky.

My sister just met a guy friend and things are kicking it off really well, I told her about Eden Fantasy.Com and she has already started making a wardrobe for her new love:) I am excited for her and myself.

Can't wait to continuing doing more reviews, as I love the pleasure and the look that I get from my husband everytime I say "I got a surprise for you:)"

I would recommend this gown to all my friends and family that would need a little boost to get there flame burning in the bedroom....

Eden Fantasy's Website is one of the largest and best adult online store. I just love browsing there products and reading all the postive responses from the products.

I look forward to wearing more sexy lingerie in the near future and so does my husband. He has no complaints and he actually ask now and again " Have you sent for any new thing from your adult website"? :)

So for all you ladies that could use a boost to relight that flame in the bedroom, Head on over to Eden Fantasy and check out there great products....

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store


1 comment:

beachbaby said...

Hi there Im your newest follower from MBC.. Id love if you could follow back, come by if you get a chance.. http://beachbabys.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))