10/13/10

Naughty List


There are some really neat blogs out there in the blogosphere and I came across Bad Girl Bloggers you have to check them out:)

NAUGHTY LIST:Nothing to naughty...I consider myself a good girl...YEAH RIGHT!! WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING....LMAO:))

1.Skipped class this week because I just wanted to sleep in...is that so bad?:)~

2.Ignored my hubby over the phone while I was watching teen mom:))lol....it's my fav show to watch, actually the only show i watch and it was a good one...Sorry Honey!

3.Ate the last of the chicken and blamed it on the kids when hubby wanted some.....


1. Have you ever walked in on a family member in a sexual moment?
I can't really say that I have but someone has walked in on me/us:)

2. Have you ever lied to a significant other?
Yeah but not over anything big, I don't care to much for liars!

3. Have you ever done the deed with your child (or someone else who was oblivious) in the same room?
Well not in the same room, but right next , my n laws were in the room next to us...Oh and the night of my honeymoon......My dad was in the hotel room next to mine:))lol

4. Have you ever not tipped a service person (IE manicurist, waiter, caddy, valet, stripper) for a really stupid reason? (IE Too broke to tip, didn't like how they said hello)
I always tip to good service ones...You get the good ones and the bad ones, but after all they look forward to their tips:) So yeah i always do..

5. Have you ever used your womanly body parts to get you something, or get you out of something? Hmm...Is hubby watching..lol! Not really, now I have been to an easy rider rodeo where I showed......b******!! to get beads...so if that counts.....!

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger