11/6/12

What was for dinner?

Tonight i tried "Lasagna" in the crock~pot and i have got to say it was GOOD:) It actually taste just like as if i made it in the oven.......and i still have the heartburn afterwards:) I didn't add anything different to it, just made it like i do in the oven but there are tons of different recipes out there to add many new things in it to make it better i am sure........
So share what was for dinner at your house and if you have a recipe, and want to share....please do so:))) Happy Blogging to all!!!!

2 comments:

Ann Jones said...

I love using my crockpot, yum! I saw your post on bloggy moms. I thought I had followed you before, but I guess not :) Following you on GFC now, I look forward to your future posts. You can find me at
http://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/

JoAnna said...

Thanks for the follow:)) I will be sure to follow back if i am not already:))

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger