11/5/12

Day 2 of 30 Days of Gratitude

Day 2: I am a few days behind but i am going to catch up for you all to follow :)) I am thankful for My Health,
I have been healthy and so far, other then like arthritis at my young:)) age, i have had my gall bladder removed and surgery on my foot a year ago.........My family has been very fortunate for good health..I have a sister with RA and one with MS, and so far the medicines have helped them tremendously and that is what takes me to be thankful for my next thing:) I am thankful for Medicines
Medicine is what gives all the good health or i should say keeps us healthy:)) Really thankful for Tylenol when i get a headache becuz those things are dreadful for me!! I am thankful for my Life~
My life is special:)) with the good health and all i am very thankful for it all:) Everyone has different lifestyles and ways of living, i have not always had it good or bad but all those situations i endured has made me the woman i am today and I am thankful for it all:)) I am thankful for my Computer
Without this i couldn't be sharing with you what i am thankful for:)) lol Having a computer is just the in now:)) Everyone has one.....love to communicate with family far away and close by..... I am also thankful for Facebook
Facebook has found many people that has gotten lost over the years and we was able to talk and catch up, even still communicate today with them....Family members that live far away...we keep in contact this way and I have met alot of nice people on there and have learned alot from some of the groups and pages......If your on facebook look me up.......Hope to see you come back for Day 3!!!! Happy Blogging to all!!

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger