11/11/12

PINTEREST?



What is Pinterest everyone ask me when i say "R you on Pinterest"?
I tell em you gotta get on there, for me I'm addicted to pinning.....lol Oh come on you know you are too:)~ I think it's awesome, plus it pulls me away from Facebook, ya know the place everyone gets lost in!! lol

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

What are some things you do on Pinterest?

Well you can find alot of new and easy recipes on there, pin it for a later day where you can come back and try it if you like:) I have found a few recipes on there that i have already tried and they turned out awesome!! Plus you can always add your own things to it if need be...you know how to do it:)

Follow Friends from Facebook, Yahoo or pretty much anywhere and see what things interest them or maybe find something about them you didn't already know. You may even find new friends on there that you have never met before.....always nice meeting new people!

Inspirations: Find things on there that inspire you.

Boards: This is where you can name your board and then you add things to it in the category you choose..

On there site it says they have a Misssion!

Our goal is to connect everyone in the world through the 'things' they find interesting. We think that a favorite book, toy, or recipe can reveal a common link between two people. With millions of new pins added every week, Pinterest is connecting people all over the world based on shared tastes and interests.

I love this site and if your on there please follow me
http://pinterest.com/ACountryGalQpns/
I will be sure to follow you back:))

Happy Blogging to all!

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger