11/2/12

It’s time to change your clocks again! The old saying is still true, Spring Forward, and Fall Back, so this Sunday, November 4, 2012, at 2 a.m. it will be time to set your clocks back one hour. It’s time to go back to Standard time, from Daylight Savings time. I won't complain for an extra hour of sleep, will you? Twice a year, I change my clocks, but I do a couple of things that may one day save my life, or the lives of my loved ones. You too can keep yourself safe by doing the following things too: Smoke Detector Battery Change: Change out the batteries, or back-up batteries in all of smoke detectors in your home. Don’t forget your garage. Test the detector to make sure it still works. The semi-annual time changes are a great way to do an easy safety check.
Carbon Monoxide Battery Change: Change out all of the batteries, or back-up batteries in your carbon monoxide detectors in your home. If you haven’t installed carbon monoxide detectors in your home, this would be a great weekend to do it. If you have carbon monoxide detectors test them and make sure they are in working order too.

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger