11/6/12

Day 3 of 30 Days of Gratitude

Woo~Hoo we are on Day 3:)) I am thankful for many things and could share so much with everyone but i will do the limit:) 1. I am thankful for My home
Home is where it all happens:)) We actually have bought a home and redone it the way we like and want it 2. My Vehicle:)) Without it i wouldn't be able to go nowhere!!! I drive a Town n Country Mini Van......I have to have space seeing i have a grandaughter and another grandchild on the way:)) 3. My Husband
4. I am thankful for GOD!! WIthout him none of this would be possible:) and my number 5 for today is 5. My Children~ My kids have grown so fast and one is already out of the house but will always be my baby:)) I have lived my life for them and would do anything for them and will always be there for them no matter what:) I love my Kids Thanks for stopping by and hope to see ya back really soon, you never know what i am going to blog about:))

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger