9/28/10

Surprise Me Secret Santa Gift Exchange


I can't believe that Christmas is only 87 days away! That's right ya'll I said it, I even double counted to make sure I was correct....Any whoooooo I was blog hopping and catching up on my blogs that I follow and came across a SECRET SANTA GIFT EXCHANGE........I don't know about you all but I myself love to get gifts especially ones that are secret and a surprise......So if that sounds good to you I would head on over and sign up.....Click on the Button above and it will take you to more info and where you can sign ur name up..Hurry becuz you only have intill October 6, 2010.....Still gives you alittle bit of time to make up your mind....But me, I am in there:))

Nothing fancy, there is a spending limit so we know to keep our gift price under, which is nice:)

I am excited to participate in this and can't wait to get my person that i am going to be buying for....Neat way to meet new people and I guess enemies also if they don't like the gift you sent them:)lol just joking!!!!!


WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GO ON OVER TO Simple Stacie AND Survey Junkie AND GET SIGNED UP.....

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger