9/8/10

*ADULT ONLY REVIEW*

*WARNING~ THIS REVIEW IS FOR ADULTS ONLY*

I am not one that is big on lingerie, but when I was introduced to the site Eden Fantasy's I stopped and thought about what i was missing out on:)

Needing to bring Romance into the bedroom, This Fetish Femme Pink Babydoll~ was a very good choice for me and I had no complaints from Hubby;)~ It is very comfortable, light in weight and very sexy, I might add. The length of this was perfect for me as I am 5'8 and short is what i like so it was perfect.

My husband loved the look and feel of this lingerie outfit.



Price:$26.99

Eden Fantasy's
is an online Adult Store that carries many different things from sex toys, to lotions and movies~Looking to spice up your sex life...You got to check them out.

I would like to give a big thanks to Jenn for this opportunity she has given me and a even bigger thanks from hubby:)

product picture
Babydoll and panty set by DreamGirl
Material: Chiffon

This product was provided free of charge for the reviewer

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger