9/20/10

THE ENTOURAGE EDGE DUALBOOK



You know how you go into a store and the sales person tells you all the great things about a product and your like "I gotta get one of these":)Well that would be me!! So before my college quarter started I bought one. I just had to have one;)

I absolutely love it!

I really like the fact that I can download e~books to it and take it anywhere and there I have a book with me.....gives me something to do when ever I feel like reading!!

That was the main thing that caught my eye while deciding to buy it, becuz they said that my college bookstore now you can buy your books, e-books and it keeps me from having to carry those big heavy books around...well not this quarter but next I will know more of what i need to do....

So i just wanted to share with you my new TOY!!!

IF ANYONE OUT THERE HAS ONE.....PLEASE SHARE WITH ME YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS GREAT TOY:))~ I HAVE NOT YET GOT TO GO THRU THE WHOLE APPS THING AND STUFF...BUT I WILL SOON!!

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger