3/28/10

SUNDAY STEALING



Sunday Stealing: The 35 Questions X 2 Meme: Part One

1. How far away is the last person you kissed? right behind me

2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever? yup sure did...and that's the plan!

3. Last person you were in a car with? my husband

4. Any plans for tomorrow? Starting Spring Quarter for college:))

5. How long does it take for you to take a shower? 10 minutes

6. Best friend or close friends? none.....

7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day? I sure hope so

8. Did you kiss anyone friday? well i would have to say yes......

9. Ever thrown up in public? um..not that i remember

10. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW? getting things ready and my hubby leaving for the week:(

11. Who was the last person you talked to? my daughter

12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school? i never did like science

13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with? nope

14. What is your favourite colour top to wear? I love orange

15. Have you ever been in a car accident? yes i have..but i didn't get hurt or my kids THANKFUL FOR THAT!

16. What's the closest thing to you that's green? curtain

17. Where would you like to be right now? In bed catching up on some sleep

18. Write down some lyrics to the song you're listening to? Girl on the billboard...:)) It's a trucker song that my husband is listening too..lol

19. How many dogs do you have? 2

20. Is anything bugging you right now? well...since you asked! I am aggravated that nobody has been helping me keep things straightened up in the house:))

21. Is life going right for you now? so far

22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself? my kids

23. What made you laugh today? my grandbaby..i love it when she babbles about and smiles

24. What was the last movie you watched? dear john

25. Whats the last conversation you had about? my daughter having a friend stay over

26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning? sleeping

27. Do you like your hair long or short? long..but i cut it short and it's growing back now

28. Do you want to see somebody right now? not really

29. Do you like the rain? sometimes, but i like the sound of it

30. Did you have a valentine this year? always

31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go? sure would

32. Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else? yup

33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you? not really

34. How do you feel about boys smoking? smoking is nasty

35. Could you see yourself with someone forever? sure can!

1 comment:

lil desiqua said...

Hi! I found you from Keely's Mannland. fun blog! I stole your "Sunday Stealing," but gave you credit on my blog! Hope you're having a great Monday!

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger