3/28/10

"Getting To Know You"




1 - Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging back in october after I kept hearing alot of blogging, and I was like what is this blogging?:)lol so i checked it out, made me my blogger page and here i am..Y do i blog?I love to write down thoughts and talk about things that happened and i really love to read others blogs.....Happy Blogging!

2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?

3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
Because I want to feel good about myself and loosing a few extra pounds will help me with that....the hubby says I am great the way I am:)) I just love him..;)

4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
Well I am married for almost 9yrs now and been with him for going on 18 yrs...so i really don't care if other guys understand me or not!! sorry if i sound rude:)lol

5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
I have 6 tattos and only one is visible...it's on my wrist

6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
well every year that my kids were born were the best days of my life and the day i married my soul mate:)

7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.Hmmm..well i never really thought bout this so it might take me some time!
I will come back to this one:)
1.
2.
3.



8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
I don't drink but back in the day i loved me some Purple Hooters/Pina Colada and Sex on the Beach:)

It's Your Turn:)) Go on over to http://www.mannland5.com and link up w/Mr. Linky and join in on Getting To Know You!

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger