3/5/10

♥FRIDAY FILL~INS♥


1. Why are you making __eat this...I don't like spinach____?
2. I want you to take __all that make-up off your face:)____.
3. ___If you can't do it right____ then it will be on my terms.
4. __Do it again ____ and see what happens.
5. I could use a __Full Body Massage:)____.(P.S)PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO HUBBY!!
6. ___I cooked_____ and then _did dishes before i ate:)______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _getting some sleep____, tomorrow my plans include _driving my son to his girlfriend for the dance____ and Sunday, I want to _spend time w/hubby since he is only home on sunday and monday____!

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger