2/18/11

~Tomorrow is Day 1 of My journey to loose weight~

I have been struggling with my weight for alittle while now and I have finally looked in the mirror and said "It's time to get into shape"....

I am overweight and I have high Cholesterol which isn't good either way...
I want to be healthy and look good..:)) Who doesn't right? Well I have come to the time I want all the above. I know i can do this but it's always nice to have someone give me that extra push, so I am going to check out a Fitness Place around where I live just for women....Lady Premier Fitness:)) I hope it goes well and I can get this going smoothly. I am going to start drinkin water, stop drinking soda~I love my Dr. Pepper....I am giving up the fast food, it's bad for my cholesterol and it takes away from my wallet..

With the weather breaking i will be able to get out and walk, i love to walk and i know it's good for me:) I am so ready for spring to be here for good...

I will check my weight once a week to keep on track of how I am doing, I hope that once I see the change it will drive me to do it more and have confidence that I can do this:)

Well I hope i haven't bored you with my thoughts:)) that i am going to put into action......I made me a ticker to keep on my blog to give myself a reminder when i sign in....

Happy Blogging to all!!!!!

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger