2/9/11

Beginners All~IN~ONE Bondage Set

I was offered a chance to do reviews in exchange for products from a great site that offers sex toys for men, women and couples. I didn't actually get to pick which product I wanted, but did give a list of items and then one was given to me from there. I recieved "Fetish Fantasy Series Beginner Bondage Set"




Explore each other's naughty side with this all-in-one Beginner's Bondage Set. This Bondage Set contains:
4 velvet cuffs with nylon ties
2 candles
A soft feather tickler
Free satin blindfold

First time for Everything right? Everything came in a nice packaged box, it came in a timely manner and I was happy to see it come:) The velvet cuffs are nice and soft, the feather was tickly if you know what i mean and the blindfold was just right. The candles are real candles, they are white and long.

I really enjoyed this Bondage Set and look forward to trying new things in the near future, Oh and Hubby says the same:) Thanks Vibrator.Com

If you haven't checked them out you should, so many different categories to choose from bondage and fetish to Incense and Candles.


This website is intended for viewing and purchasing by an adult audience. If your under the age of 18 years old please do not go to website.

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))