2/25/11

DAY 1~30 DAY CHALLENGE

I came across this on facebook and thought it was a great way for me to blog for a whole 30 days:))But then the more I cruise around the BLogospere, It seems that there are alot of link ups for this:)~


Post recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

1. My Family means everything to me...
2. I L♥ve my Husband
3. I'm a mother of three wonderful kids
4. I'm a Nana to a one year young Baby Girl and soon to be another nana..
5. I am 37 years young:)
6. I don't like hypocrits!
7. I love watching Basketball
8. I love to Blog
9. I have a Pit Bull and a Yorkie (love animals)
10. I love the sunshine and ocean
11. I'm going to college for Nursing, as I am already a CMA..
12. I'm currently on a diet, trying to get healthy and loose weight:0
13. I love the Country.....
14. I have been married going on 10 years..and still going strong!!
15. I'm in the process of lookin for a place in the country to get out of the city:)


No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger