11/9/10

Tuesday~

I have not been on here lately, Not really slacking just tending to a busy schedule.. This time of year and we have all been sick off and on, my husband had kidney stones, I have been extra busy with being behind with school work and we have a underground water leak in our front yard!! yeah alittle overwhelming but I am surviving. I have missed blogging and following my blogger friends:) I just wanted to say i haven't forgot about my bloggie world and I hope to be able to start blogging more and more..I'm in Ohio and the weather today is beautiful outside, i could actually go rake some leaves but no use since we have tons of trees around the yard, and they will just cover up again......Hope everyones halloween was great, Me and my husband went to a friends house for the night, had a drink and had a bonfire it was nice but really windy.....On that note..I cannot believe that Thanksgiving like n a few weeks.then we have christmas!! Where has the time gone...Thanks for still following me and I'll be sure to visit you all soon.....Take Care!


No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger