11/30/10

My Review of Nickelodeon's Dora the Explorer Multi-Bin Toy Organizer

>Originally submitted at CSN Stores

This charming and functional Nickelodeon Dora the Explorer Toy Organizer makes tidying up fun. Each tier of the organizer serves its own function. The toy box is perfect for storing larger items while the storage bins are great for storing small accessories. It features an adorable Nickelodeon Dora...


A great investment:)

By Joanna from Huber Heights, Ohio on 11/30/2010

 

4out of 5

Pros: Easy set up, Bright Colors, Sturdy but not too heavy, Cute, Fun

Best Uses: storage, Toddlers, Toys

Describe Yourself: Budget Shopper

Was this a gift?: No

I recieved this product for review...I went with it for my grandaughters toys, what a great investment...Now i can keep them organized in a fashion that interests her as well. She loves Dora! It was easy for set up, the colors are bright and very cute.

(legalese)

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger