3/14/11

Be Back @

Wow....I am pretty sure that about a year ago I said that when i moved, that was gonna be the last time!! Well guess what? It wasn't, we are getting settled in our new home and I am very tired and drained...and sick of seeing boxes:))lol
I will be back in a few days, as i get alittle more done each day....Please bare with me as i get in and then I plan on working on my blog some to change a few things to make it better:)) I am getting more product offers for reviews and really want to let my readers know that I love to blog and want to share with them some good product reviews:)) Take care and Happy Blogging to ALL!!!!

3 comments:

Carolee Hollenback said...

Hey JoAnna!

Thanks for joining The Blogging Buddies...

I look forward to getting to know you!


I have a few blogs (well even more, but...)

Come on home - mom blog

The Blogging Biz Mom

While there, feel free to subscribe to my newsletter.

Working at home advice

yonca said...

Great blog! Love the title;)Thanks for following on twitter.I'm following back now. Hope to see you at my blog sometime.

Self Care Girl said...

Just dropping in for the Trippy Tuesday Blog Hop.

I hope you will stop by and check out my self care blog too!

Take Good Care!
Self Care Girl

http://www.myselfcareblog.blogspot.com

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger