2/27/10


1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away? No i have to say i haven't.....

2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where? Nope...the only place i wish i was right now would be BED....cuz im tired:))

3. Do you have any pet peeves? KINDA

4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours. FACEBOOK

5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you'd like to be? NOONE...I LOVE ME

6. What do you consider your biggest talent? my ability to listen

7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite? NOPE.NOT REALLY...YEAH I KNOW IM BORING:))

8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time. DEF LEPPARD~BON JOVI~WHITE SNAKE~MONTLEY CRUE~AND BOY GEORGE:))

9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying? I would share what needs to be shared, and I have nothing that I would lie about... I DON'T LIKE LIERS SO I WOULDN'T LIE:)) SORRY FOR THE BORING SATURDAY NINE...COME BACK NEXT SATURDAY FOR SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING:)) (MAYBE)LOL HAPPY BLOGGING

No comments:

Thanks for stoppin by:)It's nice to meet each and everyone of you all......I hope you enjoy my blog and come back anytime:))

Powered By Blogger